Wide-ranging properties for many markets
Bayhydrol® PU dispersions: low-VOCs, versatile properties
The demand for low volatile organic compound (VOC) adhesives in all markets has increased as end users look to reduce solvent emissions and improve their environmental footprints. Covestro has responded with a wide range of low- to ultra-low VOC waterborne polyols and polyurethane dispersions (PUDs).
Bayhydrol® products from Covestro include:
- Dispersions based on aliphatic polyester urethane resins (Bayhydrol® UH)
- Dispersions based on aliphatic polycarbonate urethane resins (Bayhydrol® UH)
- UV-curable urethane acrylate dispersions (Bayhydrol® UV)
- Waterborne OH-functional polyester and polycarbonate polyurethane dispersions for two-component (2K) systems (Bayhydrol® U)
- Waterborne polyacrylic polyol dispersions for two-component (2K) systems (Bayhydrol® A)
Formulators can customize their adhesives by selecting the Bayhydrol® polyol or polyurethane dispersions with the properties they need.
Bayhydrol® A can be combined with Dispercoll U polyurethane dispersions for the formulation of heat-sealing adhesive layers.